How to Make Your Order

(1)Choose your item(s)
Pick your item(s) in the label form. 
Note the code of the item(s) that you like.


(2)Fill In Order Form
Please use the template below, copy & and paste it.

Name:

Email Address: 

Contact Number:

Delivery Address:

Mode of Payment:
Maybank Online / Maybank ATM or Deposit /Others will be followed later


Mode of Shipment: 

Registered 
Mail / Pos Laju

Your Order: 

1. Code No
2. Code No

Repeat if necessary


(3)Email Me!
If you want to order, write me an email at amz.showcase@gmail.com with your completed order form above.
Please ensure that all fields have been filled before you email me. 


(4)Made Your Payment
Upon  confirmation of your order, I will give you my account no. and then you have to proceed with the payment within 48 hours,if not your order will be released to other buyers. After you had made your payment, email me the invoice(scanned/photographed) asap.