Term & Conditions


ORDERING
  • Orders will base on a first come, first served basis.
  • Only genuine buyers will be entertained. 
  • All prices are non-negotiable & exclude shipping.
  • To order, please complete the order form in How To Order.
  • After I received your Order Form via Email,then I will give my account no.
PAYMENT

  • For the time being, I will only provide Maybank2u and Maybank ATM/Deposit payment and other mode of payment will be followed later.
  • I will give my account number after I received your order form.
  • Payment must be made within 48 hours after I received the invoice. Please send a copy of the receipt via email either scanned/photographed, so that I can verify the transaction.
  • No meet-ups, personal deliveries and pick-ups
  • All orders will be shipped within 1 - 7 days upon confirmation of payment. The length of time is determined by a quantity of order.
  • For non-Malaysian buyers, please email me for further info.
  • The price quoted here is in Malaysian Ringgit . 
SHIPPING

  • All items come packed in a bubble mail envelope.
  • All items will be checked prior to shipping.
  • For more info you can go to How Much is Shipping.
LIABILITY, EXCHANGE  & REFUNDS

  • Amz Gallery will hold no responsibility if your package are lost or damaged during delivery or if your package gets lost in the mail. 
  • No refund policy and  exchangeable items.